Creamy Chicken Pasta
- 100g Pasta fettuccine (can be any other pasta)
- 3 cloves garlic or 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- Teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- Tablespoon of butter
- Cup of milk
- 2 chicken medium sized chicken breasts
- Parmasan cheese to sprinkle.
- Cook pasta in boiling water until al dante and set aside.
Cut chicken breast into strips, melt butter in pan and fry the chicken add garlic and Italian seasoning.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add a tablespoon of flour into the chicken mixture, pour milk and mix, (keep adding milk until the sauce has the thickness that you desire).
- Add the frozen peas and the pasta and let it simmer for 2 minutes.
Then plate as desired sprinkle shaved parmasan or powdered one and Italian seasoning